Monday, August 6, 2012



Here is Sally Hansen's Bling-tastic! It is just that! It is Fantastic! The pictures doesn't do it justice! it shimmers and  sparkles until the cars come home...A bright turquoise blue with silver hexagons thrown throughout, it really brings out the attention:) It doesn't fail to catch peoples eye! I got more compliments wearing this than with any nail polish I have ever worn, even my boyfriend, who could really careless about nailpolish, lol. It goes on a little clumply with the first two coats (seen here with three coats) but the third coat really thins things out smoothly. So, all in all, I was really happy with the performance of the polish.

Top coat is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Fast Dry top coat 60 seconds. I was VERY impressed with this top coat. Notonly did it dry within a minute or two, but it did not chip and my polish has last for almost a week now without chipping. The above photo is amost a week into my mani, believe it or not!! Just so you know which product it is, it is in a box and the bottle is black. I will take a photo if anyone needs me to.





Tada!! Two more of Sally Hansen Gem Cush line..left is Be-jeweled, a gorgeous pink....and right is Big Money, a gorgeous goldish pink, more on the gold side. Both have the same qualities of the above polish...go on the same, and have the same feel. The only thing they are missing are the silver hexagons.

Please, If you are into flashy, catch your eye polishes, these are right up your alley, so give them a try... they are your type!!

Thanks for stopping bye and see ya soon!! XOXO  Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment