Wednesday, August 8, 2012



Thank You to Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer for nominating me for the Liebster award!
The Liebster Award is all about Nail polish bloggers with under 200 followers get recognized. This is a great honor to be nominated, and I would like to thank Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer for giving me this opportunity!

Here are the Rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must then answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more quwstions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag back's.


11 Things About Me

1. I am a 40 y/o single mom, and loving it:D
2. I have a BS in Equine management, certification in medical billing & coding and am studing phar-
    macy tech atm.
3. I am the cat lady of my building. I have 3 cats, and getting a 4th when they are weaned (lol)
4. I have 7 tatoos and 9 body piercings
5. I still listen to "hair" metal.....don't laugh, I'm an 80's child!!
6. I live in Waterbury, CT
7. Friday the 13th is my lucky day:)
8. My boyfriend is 10 years younger than I am..(we have been together over 5 years)
9. I drink about 3liters of diet coke a day ( I know, Im bad)
10. My eyes actually turn orange when i'm mad!
11. I have such small feet that I can wear a size 2 1/2 in girls!


Here are The Answers to the 11 Questions "Partly Cloudy" had for me....

1. What was your favorite vacation?
Every year we go to Maine for the Lobster Festival. I HATE lobster. I won't touch it! But there are parades, fairs, rides, costumes and more. The whole town turns out! It's so much fun:D

2. Long or Short Hair?
Short. First off, my bf prefers it that way (go figure) but second, the longer my hair gets the thinner it gets (ugh) so I HAVE to keep it short!

3. Have you ever had a blog before this one that received this award?
No. This is my very first attempt at a blog (or a polish line) but I am having a blast at it...my bf isn't though....

4. What was your first concert?
A-HA...I had front row center. Not bad for my first concert, hey?!

5. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Funny thing you should ask that, LOL. I've been riding since the age of 3, so almost 38 years now. I ride both english and western, and at the age of 17, almost made the olympic team!

6. What is your favorite nail art technique?
I'm not big into nail art, but my 15 y/o daughter, Miranda, is. She has over 30 brushes and pens, and does mostly free hand.

7. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Michaela

8. Do you have any hobbies besides nail polish?
LOL...Horseback riding

9. What is your favorite season?
Spring. Love to watch the flowers bloom...even though I can't breathe!

10. Favorite wild animal?
Zebra. They are most like horses!

11. What kind of phone do you have?
Rumor 2. Kinda outdated, but still works great..its a slider.


Questions for my Nominees.....

1. Laptop or Desktop?
2. How many polishes do you own?
3. Are you a saver or a spender?
4. Museums or amusement parks?
5. What's your favorite go-to beverage (non-alcoholic)?
6. What polish is your top lemming ATM?
7. Do you have kids? If so, how many?
8. What is you favorite movie of all time?
9. What book are your reading right now?
10. What size TV do you have?
11. What kind of pets do you have?



My Nominees

1. 2 Chix Lacquer
2. Simply Thriftly Nail Polish
3. A Color Splash of Nails
4. Lacquer-Loving Lawyer
5. Beauty in all Colors
6. Mandy's Polish
7. Lustrous Lacquer
8. Enchanted Nails & Fluffy Dog Tails
9. Tomboy Nails
10. Apple Lacquer
11. DatYork Loves

Once Again, Thank you to Partly Cloudy with a chance of Lacquer for nominating me for this great honor, I can't begin to tell you what it means to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment